I finally have some time to accomplish everything I’ve been needing to do for the past weeks.
- Make it back to my favorite antique outlet and search for something remarkable.
- Visit the salvation army in my home town for some thrifting.
- Meet my father and acquire new tires for my car.
- Meet my aunt and do some shopping around for a bit.
- Visit my grandmother and spend some time with her.
(As you can see I have been family deprived)
- Venture around my favorite city in Michigan, Ann Arbor, Which is going to probably turn into a whole day ordeal like it always does.